Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lego Minifigures Series 8 Black Package


Welp, Lego Minifigures Series 8 is out and about in a black bag this time. I was in a hurry, so I just grabbed a few to start, and luck would not shine on me for the ones I wanted. I can make do though, and sometimes its the weird characters that make the most magic.


I did get the Classic Sea diver, so I shouldn't say I didn't get ALL the ones I wanted. The Lederhosen Guy is missing a beer, or at least a mug, come on.


Businessman just feels uninspiring (plus I got two), and Cowgirl also felt a tad plain.


And Santa? It's August!

So not the best start, but I am looking forward to getting out tomorrow and finding the ones that are "Epic"; Vampire Bat, Evil Robot, Football Player, Alien Villainess, and Pirate Captain. Those should also be easy to smoosh find, as they all have pieces that are identifiable.

8 comments:

jboypacman said...

I want the Deep Sea Diver too along with the Man-Bat.

[Retro-Zombie] said...

Drive By Blogging... Nice Post/Site!

Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
Oh No, Let's Go Crazy

Eric Stettmeier said...

If it weren't for the Vampire Bat I'd be able to ignore this wave completely - although I did grab Evil Robot and Diver when I found 'Man-Bat.'

The business man is pretty lame but for his bio on the official site; sort of makes me want him a little more.

Yelinna said...

I like the Cow Girl and the Bussiness Man, they're cool!!
:D :D :D

Peyton Greene said...

The Ledhrosen guy is not missing a beer what do you mean hes missing a beer they never mad ehim that way.

Dan said...

My experience with Lederhosen guys is the cliche' Oktoberfest Germanic Beer drinker stuff. Lego must not wanted to go there with the beer, but the figure is so missing a mug.

Playmobil Fairy World said...

This Lego Minifigures Series 8 is another set of Lego toys that will let every kids play more enjoyable. Portraying different kinds of profession, this Lego toys encouraged your kids to be like them when they grow old.

Mandy said...

Wow, the Lego Santa is pretty cool. My grandson has suddenly become lego mad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails