Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lego Minifigures Series 8 Black Package


Welp, Lego Minifigures Series 8 is out and about in a black bag this time. I was in a hurry, so I just grabbed a few to start, and luck would not shine on me for the ones I wanted. I can make do though, and sometimes its the weird characters that make the most magic.


I did get the Classic Sea diver, so I shouldn't say I didn't get ALL the ones I wanted. The Lederhosen Guy is missing a beer, or at least a mug, come on.


Businessman just feels uninspiring (plus I got two), and Cowgirl also felt a tad plain.


And Santa? It's August!

So not the best start, but I am looking forward to getting out tomorrow and finding the ones that are "Epic"; Vampire Bat, Evil Robot, Football Player, Alien Villainess, and Pirate Captain. Those should also be easy to smoosh find, as they all have pieces that are identifiable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails