Thursday, July 19, 2012

G.I. Joe Sigma 6 Action Figure Toy Exhibit!



Sigma 6 feels like yesterday, but it was already over five plus years ago. I collected many figures and they mostly live life now in a plastic bin, and occasionally a few come out for shelf display. They really are fantastic figures, full of character and play. You really only need two for a full collection, as each one has so much to offer.  This 8" line is outside the norm for G.I. Joe, but they really worked fantastic for an Action Figure. In some cases the tough articulation and heavy feet allow the figures to do things that no other figure can do.

I hear the cartoon will be on the HUB soon, which I don't have at them moment, but I hope to watch all the episodes again somehow. I saw about half when they were originally aired, and actually liked them, for anime, I usually don't like. There might be an ancient TheToyMuseum post on how an epic two parter was interrupted for a baseball game. And they wonder why cartoons fail so easily.

Since I got this new fancy shmancy turn table, I thought it would be a good opportunity to test out on a collection like Sigma Six. Hope you don't throw up too much. Heavy Duty about wore down the batteries with his weight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails