Thursday, December 23, 2010

Iron Man 2; Movie Series War Machine #12


Took me a while to find and pick up a movie series War Machine, of course while Christmas shopping for OTHER people. At least he was on sale for five, which is a good deal for Iron Man toys. To start, he looks awesome! Probably my favorite armor style of all the figures so far. He seems to have a lot of layers of metal around him. He has some really nice military numbering going on too.


As an action figure, he has good and bad qualities. You can position him in a few good stands, but not that many. The dreaded Iron Man 2 hip joints are the most ugly thing to work with. Believe me, I should know, I did this.


His shoulder cannons are a bit loose, but better than I thought they would be. The can be moved around many ways for some spiffy targeting. He comes with 2 projectiles too! He has the same silly shoulder pad problem as the comic series Iron Man. I need to re-watch the movie, and see how those shoulders really work.


I think I am at the end of my Iron Man splurge. And yes, I can build a suit out of Iron Men, look for that soon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails