Monday, March 31, 2008

Holy Crap its BraveStarr!

And Holy Crap I bought a copy.


Memory serves me, I HATE THIS SHOW! It was awful, horrible, and awful. To be fair though, I hated it because it bumped Thundercats, (or was it GI Joe?) off the air of prime time kids TV around 3:30 in the afternoon. Those were glorious days, in which I'm still trying to recreate unsuccessfully (and now that I'm 30, its officially creepy) Thank God for the squeaky clean internet though, I can still buy toys online without me looking weird in the Toy aisle with all those kids. ANYHOW, BraveStarr, the best of that is, is now on DVD! Disc 1; the feature film. Disc 2; the top five episodes voted on by fans. Yes, fans??? WHO THE HELL OUT THERE IS STILL A BRAVESTARR FAN TO VOTE ON THE BEST EPISODES??? ok, maybe it was me. So I like to re-experience the strength of a bear, the Speed of a puma, the antics of Thirty-Thirty an upright talking horse with a gun called Matilda, and the power of... Bravestarr!

5 comments:

Christopher Stogdill said...

What is worse...that you don't like Bravestar, or that you spent hard-earned money on a crappy DVD?

Princess Noin said...

There's fans out there for anything...although I have to say Bravestarr is a stretch. They lost me with the standing horse. Anyway, remember "Pirates of Dark Water" from Saturday am tv? Bet you don't and there is a nice fan site for that.

Fenrisar said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

Anonymous said...

the name of the gun was actually Sarah Jane.

Viola said...

Give a child in your life Glowing kids toys, books or games that expand the child's mind. Give a child a unique selection of Glowing kids toys, children's educational toys, books, games, arts and crafts, and science kits and more that focus on mental, physical and creative development of children.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails