Sunday, December 02, 2007

Should I jump on the Golden Compass bandwagon?

Daniel Craig the action figure makes it appear like it could be an interesting story.


Is it weird that I have never heard of the novels? Of course, I am not a well read person, spending most of my intellectual time pondering who would win in a fight; Kirk or Picard? The previews of the warring Polar Bears looks Dantastic. I will have to see this movie--of course I just saw the trailer for Alvin and the Chipmunks, and that is on the top of the list by far.

2 comments:

Princess Noin said...

Really good book. It's rumored to be anti-God 'cause the author is an aethist or something like that, but I read it and thought it was more about choosing your own path versus following the crowd. And there is a lot of cool stuff in it so it will be interesting to see if it can be a good movie. Oh, and everybody's...soul, I guess...appears as an animal.

Dan said...

I had no idea Alvin was an aethist. Ha-ha-just kidding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails