Monday, October 15, 2007
Mystery Contest Thickens!
I think that last mystery car post took a record in comments and remarks! But when all things are filtered through, It looks like there are only two or three entrys that qualify for winning. So lets call that a test run and start over. And the official rules for winning a Mystery Car are:
1. Only one comment per person!!!
2. Pick a color, car type, and special feature. Thats three and only three things.
3. If there is a tie, whoever commented before is considered first.
4. If you make up a name for yourself, you better be reachable, or else! next in line gets your car.
5. I need 10 players! So ask your friends, family, dogs, whatever to post a comment guess. Well maybe not dogs, that breaks rule #4.
6. I will post a fantastic You Tube opening Mystery Hot Wheels party on say...Thursday or so, when all ten comments are in (which will be a monumentous day at the museum this being the 399 post and all).
7. If there is over 10 by then, great! Less odds to all!
8. And if there still ain't 10 by Thursdayish, I still do an opening and I get to keep the car.
9. Oh yeah one more thing, rumor has it there is a Batmobile in one of the mystery packages. Yeah--I call that one!
10. In the case of a Batmobile, which is MINE. I bought a spare Mystery Hot Wheels toy...just...in...case!
DON'T BE SUCH A BABY!
GET YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE NOW!
#11. If there is some fluke of nature and a million comments come in. I will only go with the first 50. Im not going to even try and pick a winner out of a million.
FOR THE HONOR OF 400 POSTS AT THE TOY MUSEUM!
THIS CAR COULD BE YOURS!
#12. I hope this isn't illegal.