Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Want a Sky Lynx!


Sometime last year in the middle of the night I yelled out "SKY LYNX" at the top of my lungs. Well, I'm not sure that really happened, but I do recall almost suddenly remembering a vague dusty memory of a bird like shuttle transfomer who rides around on a blue Lynx like dude. I can't remember much after Transformers the Movie, was he on that season with Rodimus and Ultra Magnus? I must of remembered looking at him at the stores when I was a lad, thinking 'now that's a cool toy!'

My new goal in life is to some day own a Sky Lynx. But darn, they are spendy on Ebay going for 200 to 500 bucks. Maybe I will slowly buy parts of one. Or maybe one of my visitors will help me find a 'free' or 'cheap' one. FYI, My birthday is at the end of March.

For now, I will leave this under a label, and perhaps every now and again I will whine about wanting a Sky Lynx.

6 comments:

Princess Noin said...

I think you are right. It seems like he was around with Rodimus and Ultra Magnus.

Was Sky Lynx just a marketing ploy to get everyone to buy two Transformers?

Dan said...

Probably.

Oh, and most importantly. He had a English acient!

Josh Miller said...

not in "competition" with eachother.

Sky Lynx has been on my "check ebay sometimes for a deal" list of Transformers for a while. I don't really know why, I think the idea of a giant chicken space shittle transformer is awesome I suppose.

PS, I don't EVER want to hear about your dreams if you wake up screaming transformers names. Please keep that to the "creepy slash fan fick forums".

On the other hand, given how the bird and cat link up for Sky Lynx....

Jeff said...

Oh, sorry Dan... I had one of those, but I was getting real tired of the "coolness" it radiated. So I threw it into the foothills last week.

It still might be out there. It landed near a patch of grass, I think.

Mike Overall said...

Skylinx was the toy for kids who liked animals more then robots...poor bastards...

FERNANDOTRON said...

200 to 500 dollars??? thats ridiculous, i picked mine up for 60 not so long ago

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails