Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fun with Emperor Palpatine.


Why is it that any toy on clearance makes it ten times cooler than one that is not? Well I have been holding out on this guy for other toys when suddenly I saw it on super savings and had to buy.


This move reminds me of SpaceBalls. Why didn't the Federation guy go; "You Idiots you captured their stunt doubles!" in Episode I. That would have been great.


Talk about splitting head aches or multiple personalities. I always thought Palp had wrinkles just cause he was really OLD. Oh well, somethings just need detail than others. Like Mediclorians...What are Mediclorians? What ever they are they keep swimming pools clean and fresh.

Whoever sends me a picture of a Mediclorian gets it posted on the blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails