Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Original AJ's Toy Boarders Review

On my desk today are the awesome Toy Boarders from the Original AJ! These small green plastic figures are a witty play off of classic Army men, to celebrate something besides war. When you think about it, its pretty smart, add some wheels to the base of an army man, and you get a Skateboard!

Each pack of 24 has 8 spiffy Skaters in 8 stuntacular poses. My Favorite is "Pushing" guy, cause he kind of looks like me :)(

I have had lots of fun with these guys the last week or so. They are perfect desk toys to start. Anytime a phone call runs long, or an idea is burnt out, I trick one of these guys around the desk.

Solid all around, my only complaint would be slightly tip-able on some of the molds, and; Where are the skater chicks? Skating is not just a guy thing these days in my town. I hear there will be some Surfers and Snowboarders, so maybe we will see them then. If you would like to know more, check out the mothership at http://toyboarders.com/


And of course, enjoy my feature play time with them...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails