Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Retro Masters of the Universe Hot Wheels

I had to do a double take with this line. Yes, Masters of the Universe themed Hot Wheels! Pretty cool, pretty old school, pretty expensive.

I nearly bought the truck, but then decided that it was just another jab at the collector's wallet. I don't see a good reason to fill another shelf with. It was a good moment of nostalgia though. I see eight different cars offered, only six of those styles were on the shelf that day.


6 comments:

Mario! said...

Five bucks! Wow. Definitely not getting any of those.

Action Ranger Timmy said...

I was interested until I saw the $5 price tag.

jboypacman said...

I picked up the Dodge Van and that will be the only one i will be getting from the line due to it's price point. I like the fact they have rubber wheels vs plastic ones.

The Rebel said...

Cool packaging art though. I stumbled across these last week too, but decided that they're a bit tad expensive (they're about 7 bucks over here in Malaysia!).

Jay Amabile said...

I saw these in the store and if you really look closely at the art on the cars the art looks really blurry. I think since Mattel is already licensing MOTU they may start slapping on everything they can. When I Was a kid there was a hot wheels MOTU collection with a track and the car or cars that came with that set were pretty rad...better than these.

Channa Silva said...

I got the delivery sedan..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails