Saturday, August 20, 2011

New 2011 Thundercats Lion-O 4 inch Action Figure Toy

A new Lion-o is inside the den, and he is superb. So far, the new Ban Dai line is looking really nice. Yes, a bit hard to find, as these toys trickle out, but I would imagine in a few more months we will be knee deep in them.

I have my search lights on for the 4" line. They are cheaper, and work with vehicles and play sets. For 4", they are pretty detailed, I really dig Lion-O's blue eyes. He has a decent amount of articulation, maybe only his right shoulder armor restricting some movement. His side skirt armor is a bit more flexible for leg kick/sit movement. Very nice head/neck movement, thats nice as in many figures have that joint a little to tight.

The figure is very well balanced, he can stand many ways without falling. I would like to again complain about missing display stands. Those help so much to complete a figure.

The fact that he can sit with knees bent though, is a fantastic improvement over the originals. I can't wait to buy a few more of these a Thundercats.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails