Friday, November 13, 2009

Marvel; Handful of Heroes of Crap


Finally these guys make it to Boise, only to be slightly less cooler then I originally thought they would be. The good news is I only have to buy a few more packs, instead of the dozens upon dozens to collect all 120. My first gripe is the plastic. I was really hoping they would be of M.U.S.C.L.E. Men plastic caliber. The same type of plastic where you can't decide to eat it or play with it. Or, when the plastic bends a bit, the figures kind of bounce off each other. These Marvel pieces are solid hard! They do have sparkles in them though. Nothing beats a sparkle Venom! He's pretty. The price is insane too! What are they thinking, you could get cheaper crap out of a quarter machine at the grocery store, or cereal box, or fast food land. But Sparkle Venom is pretty.


Now I know I am really lazy with the post count of late. So now I can shamelessly post one of these guys every day for a while! Heres Juggernaut. I picked up that pack mainly for him. He looked almost like a M.U.S.C.L.E. man, but again not as cool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails