Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Iron Man


I just came home from seeing Iron Man. I'm surprising myself by saying that movie was stupid. I don't know why, but all of a sudden realism is important to me in watching a movie (At least today). Come on Dan, this is from a comic book, its not real!!! Yet every time Iron Man crashes into a wall, or dodges an extremely lethal explosion and doesn't even break every bone in his body I rolled my eyes. I don't care that Tony is an expert in weapons and has all that money and equipment, he still isn't going to build that suit in the limited time he had. At least Batman spent years training, gaining skills, studying, and all that stuff before he started his gig. And whats with Gwyneth paltrow's horrible acting? Most disturbing is why, WHY would you want a Burger King burger after three months in a cave? Well maybe he wanted this toy I got in my Kids Meal.

Stuff I did like about the movie;

1.) Jeff Bridges new hair cut.
2.) Tony's loyal pet robot building arm.
3.) Scene where Iron Man is Desuiting with all those arms.
4.) Stan Lee Cameo.

I give the movie 2 out of five My little Ponies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails