Friday, November 08, 2013

Autobots Trailcutter aka Trailbreaker and Hoist Transformers 30th Anniversary

Bwaaaa? Dan is posting images?


Yeah, yeah, its been a while since an image post. Ha ha, Almost forgot how to do em! Hoist and Trailbreaker break the video streak as they are 80's rad. I didn't realize they were going to be common molds, as I don't look into these things as closely these days, but it doesn't change how awesome they are. The best part is they are super easy to transform. For awhile there, these classics were getting ridiculous in transformation (Ironhide), that I started to pass on them. These 30th anniversary guys Transform back and forth easily in under a minute, and are very sturdy.

Hoist could have used a better bed piece to mimic the classic, with orange rails, but thats nothing big.

Trailbreaker, looks almost near perfect in my world. I remember G1 Trailbreaker clearly, as I broke a friends back in the day. The funny thing now is, I realize, my friend probably already broke him, pieced him together, and let me take the fall. Thats how we did things in the 80's.


"Ungh, whats with the colors, did someone take this photo with their phone cam?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails