Thursday, October 03, 2013

Duck Dynasty Action Figures from Walmarts Adventure Wheels

I reloaded the Cable TV this fall for football season, and was finally able to see what this 'Duck Dynasty' is all about. Having a friend who makes high end Duck calls, also made me interested in the show. From seeing several episodes now, its pretty decent, but obviously scripted. I enjoy some of the quotes, and some of the antics of Jace, even though they are probably forced. So Walmart has obviously sponsored everything they can think of, and they even went as far as action figures for there Adventure Wheels toys. At $4.99 each, they are pretty cheap compared to everything else. I like them, as I can use them for both Duck Dynasty, and for mountain men warriors.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails