Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sandman Build a figure


Oh great, here we go again, another challenge of collecting. I might actually be able to resist collecting the whole series, because I already have a mean Green Goblin, Spiderman, and Doc Ock. If i buy a New Goblin I get the Sandman's Head. And if I buy the Sandman, I get his left foot with a figure and another left foot. I wouldn't mind a Black-Suited Emo Spider-Man.


It was pretty tricky getting Mary Jane and Venom off the top shelf at Walmart. I had to nerdly reach around to the top back part of the shelf and slowly move each figure down the back recess. I think I pulled a muscle trying to accomplish this.

3 comments:

Josh Miller said...

I kind of wanted Mary Jane until I saw her. Then I decided to pass on on her since I don't collect caveman variants.

Dan said...

she definately has some sort of unfortuante skin condition, a hunch back, and orange hair. Actually she looks more like the skinny blond girl neighboor to Peter Parker in the movies.

Rich Pinnell said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!albre

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails