Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fine dining with Skeletor


Once again the greatness of Ebay delievers me this Masters of the Universe lunch box. I now can carry my lunch to work with out dropping it all over the place.


This is one of those authentic metal versions. I remember having a plastic one when I was a kid, but the imagery escapes me. I'm thinking that the blue Cyclone guy was on it, maybe Hordak? Or was it a pink My Little Pony lunch box? I can't remember.

Also, I overheard a friend at work say that someone again has movie rights to MoTU and it is in the early stages. Hopefully it will be on Eternia this time with all the correct fixings. All though, who can forget the magic of that Voyager helmsman with that Friends actress teamed up with Daulf.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails