Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A shoulder to cry on?

It's amazing! Everytime I leave the GI Joes alone they do something weird. I got home the other day to see the mighty Cobra Commander taking a moment to cry on poor Duke's shoulders. Whats the deal with that?

Here is a better picture of the new kitten Bart! So far he has been too cute. I better not post too much of him though or the blog might turn into one of those "cat blogs". Or worse, I could attract Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons over. Har-karray-we-har-har-Yar aYar!

And when is that darn Pocket Volcano going to do something? I promise I will check into that next!


Jeff said...

Maybe Cobra Commander is feeling sorry for all those acts of terrorism he's led.

Ahhh, give him a hug, Duke. Look at those puppy dog eyes...

Mike Overall said...

Hey Dan...long time no see...come by the site sometime!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!


Related Posts with Thumbnails